Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Perilous Light Book Review


Book Review

 “Perilous Light” by Alyssa Rose Ivy was even better than the first book “Beckoning Light.” As before I was instantly drawn into the story and intrigued by the characters.  I was so engrossed in the story I didn’t notice it was coming to end until I could no longer go to another page on my Kindle.  I then gave a howl of disappointment as I did not want to leave my friends.

The story drew me right in and I was immediately in the dual world Charlotte, Kevin, Liam, James, and Calvin inhabit.  This book was told not only from the view of Charlotte and Kevin, but also Calvin.  The addition of Calvin to the narrative brought new insight to the characters and provided a glimpse into the dynamic hinted at in book one.

This is definitely a series worth reading.  I am eagerly anticipating the next book.  I give this book 5 clouds (a rare and therefore to be treasured rating).

Be sure to enter the drawing for a free copy while you are here.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the wonderful review Mindy, I am so glad you enjoyed Perilous Light!

    ReplyDelete